Be The Boss: I Want To Be An Electronic Repair Technician
- develops, constructs and tests electronic equipment and associated circuitry in accordance with technical manuals and instructions of Electronics Engineers and Engineering Technologists
- estimates material costs and quantities of electronic circuitry and equipment
- evaluates performance of electronic equipment
- inspects designs and finished products for compliance with specifications, drawings, contracts and regulations
- installs, repairs and modifies electronic equipment.
- Fabricate, assemble and dismantle electrical equipment and devices
- Solve technical issues in analogue and digital electronic and communications circuits and systems
- Use industry-relevant computer applications
- Implement safe work practices and regulations
- Gain practical experience and develop specialist skills that give you an advantage in the job market.
- Experience in applying key electronic principles to a range of real world industry challenges
- The skills to build and test electronic circuits using different electronics components and devices
- Techniques to install, set-up, test, repair and maintain electronic equipment and devices at a component/sub-assembly level
- Drawing on environmentally-minded electronic practices and procedures
- A strong pathway to continue your study and enhance your career opportunities
Summer Skills Fee Free Courses
Summer Skills is a fee-free* short course program to support school leavers, aged between 15 – 24 years, obtain job-ready skills over the summer months.
Whether you plan to attend TAFE NSW, university, have a gap year or are still undecided, we have a course that can give you the skills for a brighter future.
Priority industry areas have been identified under Skilling for Recovery and include short courses in Early Childhood Care, Aged Care, Disability, Hospitality, Construction, Agriculture, Business and Administration, IT and Digital, Retail, Transport and Logistics, Manufacturing/Engineering and Sport and Recreation.
For example - starting November 23, 2022 at Ryde: STATEMENT OF ATTAINMENT IN COMMERCIAL COOKERY BASICS
Or starting November 24th at Ryde: STATEMENT OF ATTAINMENT IN ESPRESSO COFFEE
Find out more at: https://www.tafensw.edu.au/summer-skills
- Be the Boss: I Want To Be A Baker
- Be The Boss: I Want To Be An Information Technology Administrator
- Be The Boss: I Want To Be An Architect
- Be The Boss: I Want to Be a Marine Electrician
- Be The Boss: I want To Be A Cabinet Maker
- Be The Boss: I Want To Be An Automotive Mechanic
- Be The Boss: I Want To Be A Biotechnologist
- Be The Boss: I Want To Be A Pilot
- Be The Boss: I Want To Be A Music Producer
- Be The Boss: I Want To Be A Gardener
- Be The Boss: I Want To Be A Builder
- Be The Boss: I Want To Be A Confectioner
- Be The Boss: I Want To Be A Ship's Captain