September 5 - 11, 2021: Issue 509
Vaccine Passports: More Freedom; But At What Cost? - Webinar In Full
August 31, 2021
Vaccine Passports To Freedom: Balancing Rights And Responsibilities During COVID-19?
Australian Human Rights Institute
An expert panel of health, human rights and legal scholars convened by the Australian Human Rights Institute explore how to balance rights and responsibilities amidst COVID-19, including issues such as vaccine inequity, mandatory vaccination, vaccine passports, lockdowns, quarantine, and the role of local and international institutions in shaping these responses.
- Scientia Professor Greg Dore - Kirby Institute, UNSW and infectious diseases physician
- Professor Sarah Joseph - Griffith Law School and Law Futures Centre
- Scientia Professor George Williams AO - Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Planning and Assurance, and Anthony Mason Professor, UNSW
- Professor Sarah Williams - UNSW Law & Justice
- Professor Justine Nolan - Director, Australian Human Rights Institute, UNSW