February 26 - March 4, 2017: Issue 302
Pittwater Online News receives and finds a lot of information from various sources each week. This page shares some of this news relevant to you and the world you live in.
Search Pittwater Online News for past items:
Risk of Ross River virus global epidemic
Tumor protein could hold key to pancreatic cancer survival
Is back pain killing us?
- Back pain effects approximately 700 million people worldwide
- Back pain is the leading cause of disability globally
- Back pain affects 4 million people in Australia
- Total cost of treatment of back pain exceeds $1 billion a year in Australia
- The lifetime prevalence of back pain is around 84 per cent.
Action to deliver faster supply of medicinal cannabis products
Funding delivered to open gut research centre
New CEO for Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ)
Online daters ignore wish list when choosing a match
Popular heartburn drugs linked to gradual yet 'silent' kidney damage
Disclaimer: These articles are not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of Pittwater Online News or its staff.